The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Friday, August 29, 2008

A Sneak Peak...

Sept 1, 2008 marks an important announcement... but I'm not gonna tell you what it is until then! Well, I'm not going to tell you EVERYTHING about it until then. Buuuut...

I will tell you these things:
It's a challenge!
It includes a very cool prize package!
It includes a guest designer!
It's been submitted to be posted on PubCalls!
You'll have a whole month!
Open to all U.S. scrappers!


One last hint: Photobucket

Check back on the first.... it's gonna be great!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think... You shared too much!


I think it is cool that you have gone back to school! It is so awesome! :D I love school!

Unknown said...

*waiting patiently*

I am awaiting the arrival of ERIN... Dun Dun Dun.

Sorry I didn't make anything. Maybe I will be able to do something today! :D

Unknown said...

*poke*