The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

If It's Groovy...

Guess what? I'm a Groovy Chick! YAY!
Today is the reveal over at If it's Groovyfor this term's IIG Team! There are so many crafty ladies and I'm so excited to part of the team! I am on the "cards team"! Each month she (Deb, the head groovy chick) asks the DT for one LO and one card. September is a "Funny Face LO Challenge" on IIG! Here is my funny face LO:


Photobucket



And this month's card challenge is a Birthday card. The inside of this adorable little bunny card says "It's your Birthday":

Photobucket

The bunny rub-on and pp are from the Twitterpated line from Imaginisce:
Photobucket

And here's the "icing on the cake": They are looking for more DT members. Interested? Please Email Groovy Deb at: groovydeb@yahoo.com with a layout using this sketch and answer this question..."I know I am a Groovy chick because..." and you too may find yourself working with some of Lissa's beautiful sketches and having your work featured on If it's Groovy!

Here's the sketch:
Photobucket

I haven't made a LO using it but it looks really fun. So for some eye candy and inspiration, here is a LO by my friend Kristin (who happens to be a Groovy DT member, too!):
Photobucket

Thanks for looking!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You did an absolutely fab. job on this LO erin! :D So super cute! LOOOVE it!! :D