Christmas
Card
List.
Just the thought of it makes me shudder. Blech. All year long I get asked for photos of our family. I smile and say - just check facebook! (I have at least a million on there) But as DH's grandma pointed out - you can't pin facebook to the fridge. Ugh. She's got me there.
So as November begins I have to start wondering what to do about family pictures and Christmas cards. I know that people expect something crafty out of me. But the idea of hand making 50 cards... yeah, that's a no. I could just tuck some 4x6 photos into an envelope with a mass-printed Christmas letter (that no one really has the time to read anyway)... or.... there may be a better way??
For my college graduation in May I paid someone to design a custom photo invite. They turned out great. But the price added up. The fee to have them designed, the cost of printing, the cost of the envelopes. Blah. Not in the budget this season!!
I decided to look into cheaper, more efficient ways and... . *angels singing*... it's out there!! Shutterfly offers over THREE HUNDRED customizable Holiday Card options. *sigh*. Thank you Shutterfly!!! Major bonus? They get delivered right to my door. Or I can pay to have them addressed, stamped and mailed for me. Seriously?? Wow. It's a Christmas Miracle...
I'm toying between a few themes:
Option A:

I like this classic red/black look because it would go great with our family photo from my sister's wedding last month (She had a red/black color scheme so we are dressed to match!).
Option B:

A little untraditional with a bit of funk. I like it.
Option C:

Yep. This one rocks! I can skip the Christmas letter all together!!
But let's get your opinion... which one of the three would you go with? Better yet... check out all 330-and-something Holiday cards and decide for yourself!!
P.S. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à http://bit.ly/sfly2010

2 comments:
the third one is my fave b/c you can skip the letter :D
I think that I'm leaning that way, too!! I'll let you know what i pick. :)
Post a Comment