The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Sunday, November 23, 2008

91.6% ???

The semester is coming to a close (just a few days of classes left) and I am fighting hard to hold onto my 4.0 for the semester. I am taking 4 classes and currently have an A in each of them. I am so proud and so scared! I am worried that I am going to mess something up and loose it!! Then I had this test last Tuesday in my Entrepreneurial Experience class (which I totally enjoy) and it was HORRIBLE! I felt like I was staring at questions written in Japanese!! I was stunned - when did we study this?? I left class totally bummed that I was unprepared and bombed the test.

Today (an excruciating 6 days later!) I checked my grade online and I got an A! I am shocked. A 91.6% - seriously!! And Wichita State does not yet do the +/- grading so it is a solid A. WHOO HOO!!! I have NO idea how I did that well other than to say - Praise Jesus! Literally. I read the first few questions and stopped to pray that he would help me remember things I didn't think I knew (does that makes sense??) and HE DID! Yay! So my precious 4.0 is still within reach!! I'll let you know how the semester ends (classes end around the 18th but I have no idea when final grades will be out). :o) YAY! I am so psyched!!

3 comments:

Nikki Love said...

that's awesome about your grades!!!! You're doing terrific!!!! Congrats :)

Gina said...

Erin, that's Awesome! Congrats on your "A"! :)

Unknown said...

Good for you Erin!! You should be really proud of yourself!