well, at least my scrappy stuff is! I feel more settled now. :o) I had my own craft room in our last house but this house only has 3 bedrooms (and the girls won't share, I tried - lol) so we are improvising. Our living room is large so have a "corner" behind the sofa. I set up my desk and a few bookshelves. It is completely unsightly but I am "at home" now. I hesitated because I like to have our house always ready for company (even though we rarely get any, lol) but I figured, this is my home and I want to use it!! I'll take pics of my "corner" when I get a little more settled. Now I am looking forward to using all of my wonderful scrappy things again! I have a long list of projects I need to get done before Christmas so the pressure's on! But I have to budget my time (*SIGH*) because finals are coming up and I am determined to end with a 4.0 GPA this semester! So I will have to find a way to do both (hmmm, and kids and PTA and church and Christmas - eek!). LOL - wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
good luck and yay to you getting your scrappy crap out n ready for ya!
Post a Comment