The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finally something scrappy to share!!

I have created a couple of new LOs since I have been home but seeing as they are for DT assignments, I've had nothing to show you. BUT I was feeling especially scrappy this afternoon so I busted out a card for 2 Sketches 4 You (#33 by Kazan). As always, they have a great sponsor for this week's challenge. And as an added temptation... they are also offering up a Guest DT spot to this week's winner! I adore 2S4U. They are who got me addicted to cards. BUT there are hundreds of amazing card artists that tune in each week so I'm not holding my breath. I used to try to make stuff that I thought they would like but this time... it's all me. Bright, bold, funky. I love this cloud paper, too! I didn't have the right sentiment (in the oval) so I created one on my computer and printed it out. Here it is, hope you love it too:

Photobucket



Photobucket


The pics aren't great which is disappointing bc this is a brand new camera. Mine spazzed out (literally, it kind of has a mind of it's own lately!) so DH bought me a new one (insert *awe* here). But It's going back. He accidently bought me a Kodak. It's a'ight. But I am taking it back for the Canon that I had my eye on. Anyways, sorry for the dark pic.... this whole camera thing is a work in progress, LOL.

4 comments:

cnelson said...

so happy, bright and fabulous! I adore that cloud pp!

Unknown said...

love the cloud and the bright yellow as an accent on the blue - looks great together.
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Gina said...

Love this . . . I have that paper sitting here waiting to be used! :)

Unknown said...

This is totally cute! I like how you drew in the clouds! Great use of this PP!