The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Perfect View

Another LO! I am so glad to be home and scrapping again! American Crafts hosts weekly contests on their blog. This week's challenge was to use 2 AC products and sewing. So of course I used thickers and the crown pp. I added stitching to the title with embroidery floss and stitched on the buttons. Another thing I adore on this LO is the Maya Arts ribbon (blue with white scallops): YUM! I haven't had the guts to cut into my strip yet but I think this LO was well worth it. I love how simple and bright this LO turned out. Here ya go:


Photobucket



A close up of the hand-stitched accents on the felt thickers:

Photobucket

**ps - DH bought me a new camera!
I'm still learning the settings so have a little patience with me a'ight? ;o)

5 comments:

Gina said...

Cute LO . . . Love the added stitches on the felt letters! So, what camera did you need up going with? :)

Kim said...

lovin the stitching

Maggi said...

Love the stitching, congrats on the new camera!

Lydia said...

That is so cute, the little hand stitching really adds something special.

Jenny B in Indy said...

Cute!!
BTW, my hubby went to Wichita State!!