The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A tree-mendously cute card

Ok, that post title was a stretch in trying to be witty and cute. LOL. I made this card today for the "shaped card" challenge going on with the JuJu Bees Crop this weekend. There's only a couple of hours left to submit projects and I have to say... it has been such a nice way to spend a weekend!! If you missed the crop... don't worry, there's always fun challenges and tutorials being posted, head over and take a look? Here is my Christmas tree card. I used scrabble tiles and lots of scraps of paper. I added an easel back to this card so that the receiver can use it as Christmas decor as well. Wouldn't this be super cute in your office?

2 comments:

Jona Panesa said...

great idea to use scrabble letters!

laterg8r said...

love the easel back idea :D