I made this LO using a September PageMap by Becky Fleck (http://www.pagemaps.com/). I highly recommend this site, her maps are awesome and she has great examples (which makes it easier for me to visualize).
This LO is about my 30th Birthday. My husband (awe, I love this guy) and daughters picked me up and took me to dinner. They also gave me my bday presents at dinner. Emily bought me the flowers (pink and blue) that I used on the page and Kayla gave me the brads (at the center of the flowers and by the pic on the bottom left). I love when people get me GREAT scrappy stuff!
Here's the LO:


Sunday, September 28, 2008
"Birthday Bash"
Posted by { erin } at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh man! Gotta love the painting! I LOVE how its not all perfect! I try to make it that way... Its hard!
Post a Comment