The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lots Accomplished

Well, I have been BUSY this week. I have made tons of stuff. Here is some of it:

A mini album I made for a friend's daughter who has lukemia. She is 4. Her name is Audrey, please pray for her. I made this album so Audrey and her mom can put pictures of the hospital visits in, trying to find a silver lining to the situation. The album is about 3.5" square and the card is GIGANTIC!

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

These are both thank you nots and are less than 3" in diameter. I am digging the round cards lately:
Photobucket Photobucket

This is a Birthday card I made for my big sis (she loves frogs):

Photobucket

This is a thank you card I made for my advisor:
Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love love love those little round thank you cards! Great job!