The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

It's the big day... time to announce the winner of the
September Super Scrapper Sketch Spooktacular!

Drumroll please........
and by random drawing......
the winner is......

Lisa!!! (@ pictures2pages)



Please send me your snail mail address ASAP, i have your RAK all ready to mail!
Congrats again!

THANK YOU! to EVERYONE who entered. This was so fun! In fact, it was soooo fun that we are going to choose a SECOND winner! Yep... you heard me right.... another random drawing.... This winner will get a small little RAK ($5 gift card to Starbucks) just as a Thank You for playing along! (please send me your snail mail address as well)

Another Drumroll please....
and the 2nd place RAK winner is.....

Elaine!!!

I hope you both enjoy your goodies. Wish I could join you for a cup of coffee... yummy....

And one last time.... THANK YOU, thank you, THANK YOU to each and every one of you who entered. Adrienne and I had SUCH fun hosting this. Keep checking back to our blogs... who knows, maybe we'll do it again one day soon ;o)

4 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks, Erin and Adrienne...even though I didn't win, I had fun playing along!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Erin - I love me some Starbucks and even though I didn't win that awesome rak (that sounds a little odd...) I will certainly try again! : )

Lisa Watson said...

OOOHH!!! I'm so excited! Thanks so much! I loved creating with this sketch! Congrats Elaine on winning the second RAK!!

Robin Wade said...

Congrats, Ladies!! :) I had fun also, and will be adding your blog to my favorites! :)