We have arrived! We left my house at 4:15am and we reached our hotel at 2pm (minus the hour time difference). What a day!!! Both of our flights went well and somehow we lived through the craziest shuttle ride of my life. On the descent into NYC I saw the Statue of Liberty, The tip of Manhattan (then a whole bunch of Manhattan), The Empire State Building and Citi Stadium (home of the NY Mets). On the shuttle ride we drove straight through the heart of Times Square! In fact, our hotel is sandwiched between Times Square and Central Park (just a few blocks either way). Can you believe what a great hotel we got?? The room is very spacious (which is good since there are 4 of us in here!) and comfy.
We are taking a bit of a break. That shuttle ride was seriously cah-ray-zee. I need a nap and maybe a xanax after that! But it was also awesome and totally "New York". I have taken a couple of pics so far but I won't be able to upload any until we get home.
*sigh*. I'm in NY. Finally. My heart is singing....
Saturday, May 30, 2009
The Big Apple!
Posted by { erin } at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How fun! Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment