The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Monday, May 25, 2009

checking in...

Wow, time is flying by! I have actually created something new (finally!) but haven't photographed it yet. It is a card collection for an October Afternoon challenge on their blog. The cards will also be for sale (as a set) in my etsy shop later this week.

I watched the season premiere of Jon & Kate plus 8 tonight. All I have to say is, please pray for this family. Pray that God will give them both wisdom. And that people realize it's not our place to judge. That's all. Oh... and I love me some Gosslin kiddos! SO CUTE!

And finally..... 4 days until NYC!!! This week I have a summer class that lasts Tues-Fri then we leave for NYC on Saturday morning (bright and early!!). I can't blog in NYC but I will be updating my facebook, friend me!

Off to pack my book bag. Oye. I feel too old for this!! LOL

2 comments:

Gina said...

That is one show that I've never watched . . . I'm constantly hearing about them now though!

anasalgadoaguiar said...

ton blog est tres sympa

ana (paris)http://artblogracinha.artblog.fr/