The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Monday, October 5, 2009

Cards for Friends

I sure do love making cards for no other reason than to show my friends that I am thinking about them. No challenges, no sketches, just outta love. :o) So here are my two newest love notes. The first is for a friend who had a major challenge and accomplished it! I can't go into more detail because I just mailed it today. I don't wanna ruin the surprise. But here it is:


This next one is for a friend who just had two little boys. *Awe* twin boys. How precious! This is what I sent to her today:




What do you think? The pictures never seem to do the cards justice. But I am happy with them both. :o) TFL!

1 comments:

Gina said...

Erin, I LOVED the card . . . it was very sweet of you to send it! :) I don't get around to blogs to often anymore, but just wanted to let you know your a GREAT FRIEND!!! Thanks for thinking of me!