The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cards for Soldiers






My friend Adrienne is collecting cards to send to soldiers in Iraq. She needs 10 cards, Holiday themed, blank inside with envelopes. These are the 10 that I made to send to her, using the new My Mind's Eye papers and die cuts that I just bought. I love the yummy colors!! I am hoping to get inspired enough to make another 10 (she needs them mailed to her by Oct 23rd). Can you help? Email me at erin_manning_ @ hotmail.com and I will get you in contact with her. I am so thankful for our soldiers and this is such a wonderful way to use my "hobby" to say Thank You.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG. They're FAB!! I Love them, you rock so much erin! *hearts*

AmesOx said...

Erin, Is there still time to help with this? I would love to make some cards to send to our troops. I know when my hubby gets random "happy mail" he just loves it!