The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Friday, January 1, 2010

A fun way to spend New Years Day...

...scrapping!! Well, I started 2010 by having Kayla (who's 5) crawl into my bed around 3am and pee on me. Yep. All over me, the bed, blech. So I had to force Jared to wake up so that we could change the sheets (luckily, she missed the blankets). I also had to change my clothes and Kayla's and wash up. What fun, huh? The joys of mommy-hood. :)


But after sleeping in I made the girls something to eat and headed into my scrap room. I have a whole bunch of new product that I received from a swap at JuJu Bees and a few sheets of the Bo Bunny "Love Bandit" line. I made these two cards for December color challenges (a day late, poo) at JuJu Bees.
This first card uses Bo Bunny paper (the blue with hearts), die cuts (title) and rub-ons (cutie patootie squirrel). The green lace is Webster's Pages and everything else is from my stash.
This next card uses more of the Bo Bunny (paper and die cut), this lace is also from Webster's Pages and the pink beads, sparkly ribbon and blue thickers are from the Sept kit at JuJu Bees. My mojo is still flowing so I think I am going to go make something else. I'll let you know if I come up with anything brilliant! lol.

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

what sweet cards - so glad you are getting a chance to scrap, sorry to hear about the wet bed :D

jacque4u2c said...

These are just adorable!

Gina said...

Not a good way to start the New Year . . . but your cards are Adorable! :)