It's no secret that I haven't had much time to create new things lately. This week has been no exception. I am taking a very condensed class that is, once again, sucking the life out of me. Typically the Managerial Accounting class that I am taking is offered twice a week for the entire 16 week semester. I am taking the exact same class in a two week period. Every day (M-F) for 4.5 hours a day! I have finished the first full week (woot!) and have completed 6 quizzes and an exam. I am sitting at an 85% so it's going well! One more week and this class is OVER. yay! Then the actual semester starts and a whole new adventure. As most of you know, this will be my final semester because I am graduating with my Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing on May 15th. Just over 4 months away. Wow. I'm gonna finally do it! I am thrilled. Going back to school as an adult with young kids (my girls are 7 and 5) has been a crazy adventure. Some of these classes have kicked my butt. Some have been exciting and inspiring. And a lot have just been blah. But the whole experience has been empowering. This semester also brings a new and exciting experience: an internship!! I am in the final interview process for one that I really want. I will know this next week and can hardly breath in anticipation. I'll let you know when I have some news. :)
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
super congrats on your last semester :D
hope you get the internship you want :D
You're Amazing Erin . . . Congrats on almost being done!!! :) I hope you get the news you've been waiting for this week.
Post a Comment