The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Thursday, October 30, 2008

MORE cards?? Wow! I am on a roll!

I had more scrappy inspiration tonight and I made FOUR MORE CARDS! I am so happy that I am getting things done. These four cards were for no particular reason, just a little inspiration from here and there (one card is straight from someone's blog, but I'll notate that when we get there). Let's get started:

I am loving little round cards lately. This is about 4" diamater. I didn't use any punches, the ice cream cone is "paper piecing" cut freehand. Super easy and so cute!
Photobucket

This whale card was inspired by a pillow I saw in a craft book. I love the funky, bold colors of it. It says "Have a whale of a good time!" It is also cut freehand:
Photobucket
ps - do you think he needs a mouth??
Photobucket

This one is a card that I made just so I could play with my new snowflake "stickers" that I bought at Target for $2.50. They are made by K and Co. I looove snowflakes!
Photobucket

And this last one is lifted (almost exactly) from Shaela. She made a card like this and posted it on her blog. I loved the tree and how simple it is. I think her's was SO cute and i had to try one of my own, just for fun. I like her felt cloud better but I didn't have any felt so I improvised with paper. I also used a pipe cleaner tid bit for the tree trunk and added the bracket (bc I am bracket obsessed). I like the way it turned out, thanks for the inspiration Shaela!! Check out her blog bc she is an amazing scrapper and card maker. :o)
Photobucket
Photobucket

That's it for now. Yay for scrappy inspiration!!

2 comments:

Julia Ladewski said...

cute cards! i think i like the whale with no mouth.

Gina said...

That ice cream cone card is too Cute! :)