The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Monday, October 27, 2008

We have a winner!

This morning I entered allllll of the names into random.org and we have a winner! And the winner is.... dah dah dah dum.....

3. Doreen who said: "Hi, I love your Karlena Charm!"


Photobucket



Congratulations Doreen, send me your address (erin_manning_ @ hotmail.com) and i will get your prize in the mail asap! Also, let me know if you would like the charm turned into a keychain or a necklace (or if you would like it left solo). Congrats again!

For all of my other wonderful participants - check back with me in about a week or so, I'm sure I'll have something new and wonderful to give away! Thank you so much for playing, I appreciate all of your kind words.

Did you realllllly love the item you picked? Well head on over to my etsy site and see if it's still available! Here are a couple of pics to get your taste buds going:


Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay congrats to you Doreen! :D