On the 27th I announced the winner for my October Etsy giveaway but I haven't heard any response from the winner. To see that post click here: winner!
Doreen - I need you to contact me (by comment or email) by Sunday night (Nov 2nd). If I do not hear from Doreen by Nov 2nd I will draw a new winner from the posts that I had on that post.
Thanks again for playing everyone!! Look for a new giveaway in November!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
October Giveaway Update
Posted by { erin } at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm here!! LOL Sorry, our power was out for a few days and I got sooo backed up on e-mails! :) I'm e-mailing ya now!
Hi Erin, I e-mailed you but it came back to me. I copied it from the winning the post as is and the e-mail says: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
erin_manning_ @ hotmail.com
I then e-mailed you with that addy but w/out the spaces. Hope that works! lol
Post a Comment