The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Thursday, January 22, 2009

2S4Y #18 (Kazaan)

I was able to use my new Tally Kit (that I won, whoop whoop) to make this week's card for 2 Sketches 4 You. I like the way this turned out - it's not really my style and that's what makes it fun! For some reason it reminds me of an old lady's church hat! I think it's the orange tulle and the froofy flourish die cuts. It's uber cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Erin
This is so NOT old lady church hat! Love the colors and the design. Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Martha said...

Lovely card!!

Unknown said...

It's absolutely uber-cute!! Love all of the embellishment here, fabulous take on Kazan's sketch!

Pam said...

Such a fun card!!

Gina said...

Erin, I think is a Gorgeous card . . . I love the tulle! :)

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable! Love the colors!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Very pretty! I love the colors together.

Lea L. said...

This is so bright and cheery! I love the touch of tulle on the flowers! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea