The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cricut Expression Giveaway!

Yep, you read that right! Danielle at "Life, One Layout at a Time" will be giving a Cricut EXPRESSION if she can get 600 comments on her blog! Click HERE, click NOW and click OFTEN! You can enter up to once a day until Feb 20th. Send friends over bc she has to have at least 600 comments to make it happen. Plus, if your friend says they sent you (say I sent you!) and they end up being drawn for the big prize, you will also get a little somethin' somethin'.

WOW. I am in awe at how generous this is. I have wanted a Cricut FOREVER but with being back into school full time and paying for tuition and books and this and that and two kids... HA! Let's just say I won't be getting one anytime soon. LOL. So head over to her blog and give her a shout out.

Why are you still here?? Get clickin'!

0 comments: