The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dean's Honor Roll

Today my MIL dropped off some mail that went to her house. In it was an envelope from Wichita State University. I am so excited that I can't even tell you what it is... I have to show you:

I earned this bc of my 4.0 gpa last semester! I knew I had made it onto the honor roll bc it is on my transcripts but it was so neat to get an actual award! It is a funky size, though - don't you think? Like 1/3 of a letter. Weird. But it has the beautiful seal of WSY embossed on the top. Jared was so great because he stopped and gave me a big ol' grin and a kiss on my head and told me how proud he was of me. I am so proud of me too.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Erin, that's Awesome . . . Congrats!!! :)

Unknown said...

WooHooo! Great job Erin!

Conley Family said...

Congrats!