The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Robot Box

This is a "Make and Take" put up at 2SCD by Megan. She provided the pattern to make this really cute gift box that fits the little tubs of play-doh. She also has templates for a CARS themed one and a Disney Princess themed one. I just used the plain template and added my own paper. I used a holographic robot sticker (so cute!) and some ribbons. I also added two brads to the top and back to make a closure. Not sure who will receive this box but I'll put it in my gift wrap stash, it would be really cute to tuck a gift card and a little candy inside for a last minute gift. Here it is:
Photobucket
and the other image on the sticker:
Photobucket
from the side:
Photobucket
and the closure:
Photobucket

If you want to make one of your own (they are fun to make!) get the Template HERE. :o) Thanks Megan!

0 comments: