I was going to wait to post all of my stuff that I have been doing at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs for their Crop Your Heart Out event going on this weekend but.... let's get real... I will never get around to taking "better" pictures. LOL. So the next few posts will have some pretty junky pictures of my LOs. Sorry about that. :o) But I hope you can see them enough to know that I love the results! I haven't done very many LOs lately and it feels SO good to be getting some of these pictures scrapped. So... here it goes...
This LO was for a Blog Scraplift Challenge. So I went to Deb's Blog and lifted this LO (second thing down). I loved the clean lines and the "blockiness" of her LO. So here is what I came up with using my Twitterpated pp and rub-ons by imaginisce:
and some detail:
This next LO was for a journaling challenge. The challenge was to put your journaling in strips. I'm not a huge journaler (shame on me!) so I mounted my title onto little rectangle squares backed with felt. I also made the cupcake by hand out of felt. The overall LO turned out simple but sweet:
the title:
and my cutey cupcake:
This last one only turned out so-so. The challenge was to take paper that you didn't love and turn it into something you do. Well, I took some "giraffe spots" paper and made a zoo LO. I didn't do anything to change it, I just actually USED it (which I wouldn't have, it would have just sat in my stash for years to come or until I gifted it to my two little crafters). I like the LO. But... it is busy. LOL. It looks better in person bc you can see depth which helps. But... busy, yeah. LOL. Anyway, here it is (going against my better judgement.. .I'm going to show you... don't judge me... LOL):
and a side shot to show some of the "depth" to all of this madness:
That's all of my LOs so far. I have more on my "to do" list. Will post soon. :)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Let's get real...
Posted by { erin } at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment