The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Best husband EVER!

Today after church we were looking through some fliers and I saw that JoAnne's had a Cricut on sale (the little one) for $99!! I told Jared about it and he took me to check it out.... and bought it for me! I am so excited, I have wanted one for so long I can't even remember! I have just been too stingy to buy one. But now I finally do, all because of my generous, loving, handsome, wonderful, giving, enabler of a husband. Boy I love that guy! :o)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Lucky Lady! Have FUN playing with your new toy! :)

Maggi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is a great deal! I wish we had a Joannes here! Have fun, can't wait to see what you do with it!