Oops! I promised to upload some pics but I appear to be a liar!! But it wasn't on purpose, promise! This morning I get a call from Jared's mom and she says "did you remember that I am going to pick the girls up from school today?" and I say "hmmm, nope" (bc I was lost). And she told me that she would pick the girls up from school so that Jared and i could have a WHOLE day together!!! And that she would make them dinner then bring them back to our house for baths and then put them to bed. She just asked that we be home by 9p. This was awesome bc I hardly ever get to spend time with Jared. He works around 85 hours a week right now so even when he is around I have to share him with everyone and he's usually pretty tired.
So we spent the day doing nothing. Just being together. Awe. We went to Target, got his hair cut (where we watched this crazy mom force her 10 year old son to cut off all of his hair as a punishment for goodness only knows what and the poor, sweet boy was crying the whole time), went to the mall and went bowling. Where i found out I suck at bowling! LOL. I think I hit 50. Jared was up near 160 and the boys in the lane next to us were like in awe of him. It was cute.
So, Sorry I lied! But I promise I'll add some pics soon. :)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I accidentally lied
Posted by { erin } at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm glad you got to spend some alone time together . . . doesn't happen very often in this house either! :)
Post a Comment