Very Cute Card Erin . . . Sorry I'm just now getting back to you. I've been out of town at the UofW doing a twin study with my sister, we got home last night and then today was out of town again for my DS's wrestling tournament. I'd love to drove over to Bella while your in town . . . that would be so fun! Just keep me posted as summer gets closer, I'm sure I'd be able to make it! :)
4 comments:
*gasp* So cute Erin! I love the added ribbon and the I *heart* U is so cute!
Your card is the bomb!!! Love it!
Very Cute Card Erin . . . Sorry I'm just now getting back to you. I've been out of town at the UofW doing a twin study with my sister, we got home last night and then today was out of town again for my DS's wrestling tournament. I'd love to drove over to Bella while your in town . . . that would be so fun! Just keep me posted as summer gets closer, I'm sure I'd be able to make it! :)
I love my cricuit. You have made some cute stuff.
Post a Comment