Have you seen the new "twitterpated" line from Imaginisce? I am in LOVE with these adorable critters! I was finally able to go to the LSS and spend some scrappy cash (thank you, hubby!) and I spent over half of my small allowance on this line... and i wish I would have spent more! Here is a sampling (you can find it all on the Imaginisce web site):
These are clear stamps and are only $1 each! I got all three!

Double-Sided paper w/ glossy embossing ($.89 ea)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Twitterpated
Posted by { erin } at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Very cute! That is how I felt about that Friendly Forest line at Michaels. Just had to have it all! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
Love your images from the swap! Thank you.
I've not seen this line, but it's just Adorable! :)
Post a Comment