The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Saturday, March 21, 2009

RAK!

This is a RAK i have up for grabs:

Photobucket

The pp is the new "Girl Friday" line from Cosmo Cricket, the bird stamp is imaginisce, 6 different ribbons (about a yard each), flowers, Pearls, Glitter Alpha Punch Outs by Colorbok, tickets from Making Memories, Mini album cover and binder rings and heart stickers.

Here's a few close-up pics:
Photobucket

Photobucket

So how do you enter?? You have to go to THIS post at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs and take part in this week's "Make the Most of Your Stash" challenge. All details are on the 2SCD message board. Questions? Just ask!! :o) Hope to see you there...

1 comments:

Maggi said...

Oh girl, I saw this RAK and said, "I gotta win this!" Then I realized that I had chosen yellow and red as my colors...eep! lol This is definitely going to be a challenge! lol