The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Friday, March 27, 2009

sneak peak

A challenge was recently posted at Tally asking you to pick a Tally friend and scrap them. Adrienne picked me and did an AWESOME job. I am hoping she will let me post the LO on my blog so it might be here soon. Someone had already chosen Adrienne so I decided to pick someone else... Sara! She is the one that I "scrap lifted" for that Silly Smooches LO and I love her scrappy style. Another part of the LO was that you had to pick a song that sort of "represents" them.

Tonight i am going to post a sneak peak of the LO (which is 6x12... my first one ever!). Tomorrow (when I can take a better pic) I will post the LO and which song I chose. Woot! Also, tomorrow I do the big reveal of Adrienne's LO about me!


Here's your sneak peak:

0 comments: