The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Walkabout LO

This is my favorite of all of the things I have made in the past few days! I am absolutely in love with this LO. The die cut paper in back (the brown swirly one) is from the March Kit. The background is a piece of cardboard (the kind they stick in your bag at the scrappy stores to keep you from bending your papers), the deer is sass lass and the journaling tag thing is My Minds Eye. I hand stitched the brown border (switched to an angle stitch over the strip of blue) and added some of the distressed stickles from the march kit around the die cut to make it pop. Oh! and the brown letters are also from the March kit (they are made by Basic Grey) but I doodled around them with my white pen to make them stand out a little better.
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: