This is a LO based on the sketch challenge at Leading a Craftastic Life. Kristin is a fellow Tally Gal and I knew I wanted to do this challenge as soon as she posted it. These pics are from September-ish. This is my sister in law, Janna while she was trying on wedding dresses. I took WAY too many pics but they turned out SO well. too bad I need a new camera. Poor camera, it's pooping out on me. I think I am using it to death... literally. Check out Kristin's blog to see the sketch and to make an entry of your own. Did I mention she has an AWESOME RAK up for grabs?? yep... go look....
I LOVE the way the title turned out:
see the little boquet that was tossed??
The journaling:
and the stickles circle surrounding her laughing pic. This isn't THE dress, btw. But it was "the shrug" LOL. Her dress had more sparkle at the top.... It was GORGEOUS (they were married Dec 20th):
Here's a pic from the wedding:
like the cake? thanks, I made it!!! :o)
Friday, March 27, 2009
Say Yes to the Dress
Posted by { erin } at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You made that cake? It's so cute! Okay, this is my second favorite layout of yours! (The transparent one with the rolls being the first) I love this lo so much! Stickles, yay! Glittery title, yay! You did a great job on this one Erin! I think I need to adopt you as my scrapping big sister and get some tips from you. You have been on fire lately! LOL
This is beautiful! Great Job Girlie! Thanks for posting Links. You're my first entry. I love the cake you made!! Have a great weekend!
WOW!!! You made that cake . . . it's Beautiful! :) And you LO is very pretty, love the sparkley title!
Post a Comment