The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday Flower

This card turned out so fantastic!! Not sure the post office is going to appreciate that uber thick flower but it is so gorgeous they're just going to have to deal. LOL. I made the flower myself and it is my favorite one yet!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Marcie said...

Gorgeous card & that flower is amazing!

Unknown said...

WOW WOW WOW LOVE IT!!! :D

Maggi said...

That flower is awesome!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Erin! I LOOOOVVVVEEEE your flower!! I agree, the po will just have to dea!

JoanneK said...

Okay...I can't believe I don't have your awesome blog on my reader!!! I am off to add it!!! These cards are Fabulous!!!! Love love love that flower, great job!

Gina said...

Erin, I just LOVE that flower . . . I think you've inspired me to try to make some of those! Awesome Card! :)

Conley Family said...

I love the flower!!