The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Congratulations Annabelle!!

This card is for my buddy Annabelle who just had her second little girl, Sophia! The inside of the card will read "congratulations on the newest princess in your castle". The card was made using the "Fairest of them all" line from Imaginisce. The button is Creative Cafe and the ribbon is Making Memories. This card is also my entry for the current Caardvarks "fantasy" challenge!

Photobucket

I also finished a LO using the Ever After line by Cosmo Cricket. I'll get pics as soon as I can and upload them in the next few days. :o)

24 comments:

Unknown said...

by the way the link to you etsy doesnt work on your side bar...

{ erin } said...

Thanks Adrienne! Got it linked and it's working great now. I didn't even notice that... great eye!

Nathalia Castellon said...

This is really sweet Erin! Your card showcases that fairytale castle perfectly! Thanks for playing at Caardvarks!

SmilynStef said...

Love that turned corner and that fun little castle ... adorable fantasy card.

Pam said...

This card is so stinkin' cute Erin - I love that castle!

Jolene said...

Gosh, I just love that trim with your fantasy card! So pretty!

Marcie said...

Your card is pure perfection!

Anonymous said...

Eek! So, so, SO cute! The perfect fairy princess castle!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is beautiful. I love the castle and the right corner turned :)

Lucy Abrams said...

Adorable - perfect for a little girl!!!

Jana said...

This is a perfect girlie card. Love it.

Unknown said...

Really cute card, Erin. I love that castle!

Jenyfur said...

Yay! A castle - terrific card.

Kryssi said...

what a sweet card, perfect for the fantasy challenge!

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness! what a fabulous, FANTASTIC princess castle fantasy card! i just ♥LOVE♥ it!!!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Absolutely fabulous! I love that little castle.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuuuu! TOO sweet for words. You rocked the 'Varks fantasy challenge; I want to live in that little castle! Your details are so sweet. Your friend Annabelle is sure to be so delighted. :O)

Michelle Giraud said...

This is so sweet - perfect for a little girl! Great job on the Caardvarks challenge!

~Lori Roop said...

Totally darling!! Love the sweetness here!

Thanks for playing at CV's!

Pamela Smerker said...

This is absolutely adorable. A perfect fantasy for little girls, or big girls for that matter.

Kim Sonksen said...

This is wonderful

Alicia said...

so sweet great job.

Chrissie said...

This is a little sweetie, any little princess would love it!
Chrissie

Unknown said...

Sooo Sweeeet!