"The righteous will never be moved; he will be remembered forever. He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the LORD. His heart is steady; he will not be afraid." -Psalm 112
I read this today & it made my heart glad. These are the exact words I need to hear as we try to close on our house this next week (It's been for sale for A YEAR!). Thank You Lord for Your Goodness.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Psalm 112
Posted by { erin } at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck on the house closing!
Good luck! I will say a little prayer for you!
Good Luck with that Erin . . . I can't believe your house in Yakima has been on the market all this time! Sending good thoughts your way . . .
Post a Comment