Adrienne has done it again! She has created another great sketch and is having a challenge on her blog (you can jump over to her blog by using the link to the far right under "my scrappy friends").
This sketch was much more challenging for me because of the circles and because of the paper I wanted to use and (as if I needed more of a reason to be stumped) because I wanted to use 3 pictures. But, I am very happy with the outcome!
Here it is, titled "Down at the Funny Farm" and features Kayla at West Valley Farm Days last month:
The picture I took does not do it justice. I will try to re-take the pic (I need a 12x12 scanner, someone tell my husband that's what I want for my Birthday Monday) and re-post. But I know Adrienne is anxious to see everyone's stuff so I wanted to get it posted asap. Hope I win this time!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Adrienne's 2nd Sketch
Posted by { erin } at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment