The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Friday, July 11, 2008

Yakima Bears Baseball Buddy

Emily's name was drawn to be a "yakima bears baseball buddy" tonight at the home game. She got a t-shirt, a baseball (signed by Boomer the Bear and the 1st baseman who was her "buddy) and got to run out onto the field with the players before the game started. I was really worried that she would wimp out (she is not all that outgoing, to say the least!) but she did great! Well, once I explained to her that she was not going to be responsible for hitting a home run (which she really thought she was going to have to!!). Here are a couple of pics of her tonight:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, its good that she isn't afraid of people in those costume suits! I am! I am such a pansy... I thinks its like... I dont know, but, at MHCC we have Barney the mascott... (A person with a st. bernard suit on) and it scares the crap out of me! I like, get all anxious, and start breathing hard! More power to the little people! (As in your daughter, she's so cute!)

Unknown said...

Psst check out my blog!