The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Progess...

I finally have a few things to show you! I am so totally not used to working a 40 hour week and I have been EXHAUSTED lately. Poor me. lol.

This card is for my cousin Dawson. He is 6 and complained to his mom that he never gets cards that are "just for him". So how could I resist, he has his very own robot card in the mail (hope he likes it!).

Photobucket

These are just a couple of quick bday cards I threw together:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, I got my RAK in the mail from Adrienne's sketch challenge. THANK YOU ADRIENNE! I love it all!! Here is what she sent me:


Photobucket

She is having a new challenge due by the end of the month. Check out her blog using the link on the right side of the screen. I will post a pic of my LO when I get it finished.

0 comments: