Deb's May challenge at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs is to make a LO in under 30 minutes. I almost made it. I was somewhere around 35ish. But I am so happy with this LO that I can't stress over the time. I have NEVER completed a LO in less than an hour that I have actually liked! So, thanks for the inspiration Deb!! This was also the perfect chance to participate in the current at "Scrap Your Crap". The challenge was to use 3 or more packaged embelishments.... easy peasy (as they say!). Here it is:
Like the products? Here's the low down:
This LO uses LOTS of new product. The background paper (the dots/lines) are from Cosmo Cricket (Early Bird: Cherry Pie). The cherries are the back of the dotted paper!! The scallops around the picture of my beautiful Aunt Betty are a strip from more Cosmo Cricket (Early Bird: Borders). The "Faith" Bingo tag is Jenni Bowlin, as are the red chalkboard letters that spell "Betty". The red/white polka dot journaling tag is another Cosmo Cricket piece (Early Bird: Elements). The blue tab and red "memories" at the top left of the pic are October Afternoon (Cherry Hill: Cardstock Stickers). The "I love u" button is Making Memories (looking glass stickers). The ribbon is all from my big box o' ribbon. Here's a close up of most of the gorgeous scrappy treasures I used:


6 comments:
I love it Erin! It looks so down home and fresh!
yummy! love that new cosmo and love the embellies you chose to go with it!
thanks for playing at SYC!
oh heck yeah...girl i am totally digging this layout! and i too love your embellishments you chose for this....great layout
Thans for playing
Great LO ... I don't think I could finish a LO in even an hour! WTG! :)
Great page! Nice papers!
This is fab!!! i am such a lover of those bingo cards and I adore your embellie cluster
Post a Comment