The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Thursday, June 18, 2009

NYC Pics

My NYC pictures are finally uploaded, edit, adjusted, resized, named, tagged... blah. It took HOURS. But they are up and on Facebook. "Friend me" and take a looksie!

Here are a few of my faves (for those of you that don't facebook):

Photobucket

Photobucket
(I'm no dum dum, I took him gum, gum)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(waiting for the subway)

Photobucket
(rick-shaw ride through Central Park)

Photobucket
(having dinner in an outdoor cafe in Little Italy)

Photobucket
(outside of Carnegie Hall before Jon's concert)

BTW - I lost my contact on the second day and had to switch to glasses. Boo. I am waiting for my prescription to arrive from WA (via mail) so that I can order more. Lame. LOL

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Awesome pics! I miss NYC so much!

Craftastic Life said...

wow that looks like you had a blast!!

Gina said...

Looks like an Awesome trip Erin . . . one day myself I'll see the sights of NYC! :)