The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NYC Layout

Kristin is having ANOTHER Blog Challenge. Cuz she rocks like that! You can actually choose your challenge from (1) a LO sketch (2) a card sketch (3) a shopping list (4) an altered project. You can even do all 4 for FOUR entries! And she gives amazing RAKs! I did the LO sketch first (I hope to do all 4). You can see the sketch here. And here is my LO about NY. I was able to use SEVEN pictures! And my pp I bought for the trip - it looks like the subway map! I was also finally able to use some of that flair I have been hoarding!! LOL. The alphas are thickers and the red journaling block is cut from a piece of pp from Jenni Bowlin. TFL!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Craftastic Life said...

This came out fantastic! LOVE the paper and the flair!

Gina said...

Great LO and that PP and embellies are just Perfect! :)