The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Friday, June 26, 2009

dog food cake

Emily is turning 7 this Sunday and wanted a "puppy party". So we bought puppy cups, plates, napkins, invites.. you get the idea. When I asked her what kind of cake she said she wanted a "dog food cake" for her party tomorrow. Here's what I made for her today - complete with dog food (aka cocoa puffs)!!


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


The cake itself is huge. 4 full layers in the blue part! She is a bit of a chocoholic and requested chocolate cake (to no surprise). This is a "triple chocolate fudge" cake mix with chocolate chips dumped in and chocolate frosting between the layers! I think she's going to like it??

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Wowowowow now that is a cake! She'll love it I'm sure!

Craftastic Life said...

seriously adore this cake!!

Katy said...

wow this is stunning your so clever, was it yum? it looks it

Much Love Katy xx