The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy, Busy!

I have been busy making tons of new things. Problem is... I can't show you just yet!! Most of the projects are for the American Crafts DT Call (my heart skips a beat just thinking about it!). Another project is for my little sister's bday and because she checks my blog every once in a while... it'll have to wait until she sees it first. :o) The last new thing is a Halloween Card! It is for the Fall Call at Scrapbook and Cards Today. If you remember, I had a LO featured on their blog a few weeks back. So I decided to try and give a printed submission a go! Wish me luck!

Here is a sneak peak of the Halloween card:

Photobucket

1 comments:

Maggi said...

Good luck with the call!