Don't you HATE being on a spending freeze? I know that a lot of you are. So am I. I'm talking everything... clothes, groceries (we have a bad habit of shopping once a week then going back almost every day for "just one more thing"), entertainment and most of all scrappy stuff. Ugh. And it's soooo much more difficult right now because there are so many amazing products available. Grrr. So today I said "Enough! I have to buy SOMETHING." So I did what I could and I took $2 to the Dollar Tree! Woot. And I found something pretty fantastic, too. Check 'em out:

Here's a close up of some of them. The packages contain 46 pieces each! The left is pink/black with butterflies/flowers and the right are all sorts of brights with stars/hearts.
What a great find, right? And all for $2!! Now that's a price we can afford! LOL And don't you love the American Crafts paper in the background? That's from my "pre-freeze" shopping days. I haven't gotten the guts to cut it up... yet....

0 comments:
Post a Comment