The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Friday, July 31, 2009

Haven't melted yet...

I'm still here!! I'm just not on my own computer so I can't really post any pics. The only scrappy stuff I have done is for my mom's memorial and it's still a little too recent to think about posting any of that. I do have some scrappy mojo running through my veins so hopefully I will get time soon!!

It is HOT in Central Washington. I am talking 107 degrees and no breeze. I am MELTING. I'm sitting in front of the air conditioner trying to cool off before going to bed (it's almost midnight!). But alas... I'm still hot enough to scream. Or at least growl. LOL.

Hope you all are well. I will be back SOON with some fun news....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Erin-I'm glad to hear you haven't melted yet.
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. God bless.
Marie