Did this grab your attention?? Peak your curiosity? I BET! The big reveal is here! The first advert prompt from Dotty Divas can be found HERE. Head on over and check it out!! You have until August 20th to submit. Here is the full advertisement:
This is a challenge blog you are definately going to want to follow. I have seen the advert prompt for the second challenge and it is gorgeous!
I created two projects using the first prompt. The first is a LO about my sister Molly's trip to Las Vegas. Where she had too much fun, if ya know what I mean. The LO was created on a black background and the "swirlies" were drawn free-hand on scraps of pp. I then cut them out and arranged them on the cardstock. It reminds me of one of the show girls' head-dress. Here goes:
the second project is a card. This was super easy because the pp did all of the work for me!
Also: If you create a LO (or card, or altered item.. whatever!)... link me up to your project and i will draw one random entry for a RAK. Yep. You heard me right... a RAK! Can't wait to see what you create!!




2 comments:
Very cool projects Erin!
Awesome Erin! :) I'm going to try to get on this once I get back home . . . it's been weeks since I created something!
Post a Comment