I just got my last test score and it's official.... I received a 4.0 GPA for this semester!! All A's baby!! I am so... speechless. But excited and proud and shocked and thankful. I couldn't have done this w/o Jared and his family and the complete support of my family. LOL - sounds like I am accepting an academy award or something!! :o) I am just so thrilled!!
BTW - this is my 99th post so in honor of #100 it will be a RAK giveaway! I will head to the store early next week and pick up some goodies. If I have anything to post before then I will add it to this one so that I reserve the 100th spot for some fun!! Check back soon!! :o)
Friday, December 19, 2008
*Gasp* a 4.0 !!
Posted by { erin } at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Erin that is just awesome!!! Congrats to you.
WOW Erin, that is just Awesome news!!! Guess where I went yesterday??? Bella, I just love that store! :)
Post a Comment