The only way to predict the future is to invent it. -- Alan Kay

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Shane!

My cousin Shane is turning 21 today. It will be late but I wanted to make him a Birthday card. I used some new scrappy stuff I got from Adrienne and Janna for Christmas (thank you!!). It's simple and fun but I love it. I especially love that it's not square! :o)
I used a sketch from 2s4u as a rough baseline:

Photobucket


And here it is:

Photobucket



Photobucket


Hope he likes it as much as I do! :o)

8 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is darling Erin! I love little tags:)
Laura

Nikki Love said...

love this tag card!!! I'm sure he'll love it too :)

Pam said...

Super cute!

Mary said...

How cute! I love the shape! thnks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

SO pretty! I love the shape!

Katie said...

What an adorable little tag!! So fun!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Happy Holidays...HUGS..SK :)

Gina said...

Super Cute Card Erin! :)