I typically don't like to do one card for two challenges (I think it actually makes it harder if you try to adhere to too many guidelines just for the sake of a challenge) but this card just kind of developed into something wonderful that fit the two challenge's "rules".
The first challenge is for Caardvarks. Their theme this month was to use Core Concepts Cardstock and make a card with no patterned paper. This card is made 100% out of plain cardstock. The little white snowflakes were doodled by hand. Each and every piece of Santa and Rudolph were cut by hand and pieced together. I LOVE how it turned out!!
The second challenge is for Card-A-Licious. Their theme this week is to make a card using an iconic Christmas picture. Really, what could be more iconic than Santa and Rudolph?? My very favorite part is the big, red gem for Rudolph's nose!!
I am so tickled with this card. It makes me smile just looking at it!! Fingers crossed about the two challenges. :o)
** Sorry all of my pics are so washed out. I am not sure WHAT is going on with my camera!?!? **
Monday, December 22, 2008
Santa and Rudolph Card
Posted by { erin } at 7:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Terrific Card . . . I love the gem on Rudolph's nose too! :)
wow, that is an adorable card, i ♥ it!!!
Post a Comment